Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Painted Bathroom

No, this is not my bathroom, but one of my co-worker's children's bathroom. He has a boy and girl that share the same bathroom and this is the fun paint job that his very creative wife came up with. It maybe hard to tell, but if you look in the mirrors you can tell the wall with the window mixes the green side with the blue side. I just LOVE it!

This is the girl's side.
This is the boys side.

I just can't imagine how much time this took to paint, but it turned out great.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Blog !! Spacify offers a wide selection of Bathroom Vanities and more to decorate your bathroom in a new look, which can do a lot freshen up a drab bathroom.

Joanna said...

What a fun idea! I love the paint job. Of course, I never would have the patience to paint it, or the money to pay someone else to paint it, but it is SUPER CUTE.

Unknown said...

That's actually a really cute design! Somehow I think the kids will still appreciate it as they grow older too.

A Swimming Horse Blog