Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blue Cheese Turkey Burger

This is not my burger. This came from the Betty Crocker website. We ate ours before I could thing about taking a picture.


A few weeks ago Jenny-O was running a special a free pack of Turkey Meat after mail in rebate. I decided to participate. In the mean time the turkey has been in the freezer just waiting to be made into something.

Well, since I couldn't do much on Thursday and Friday I decided to start looking at my cook books to find new recipes, and I came across this one. Let me just tell you that this was amazing. Bo loved it! I loved it! We both agreed this was a hit.

We made them on the George Forman Grill instead of the outside grill. This probably wasn't the best idea, but it worked. We will definitely be having these again.

1 comment:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I like your blog! I'm just letting everyone know that we are having another blog design giveaway at Bloggy Blog Designz. We are giving away a total of 13 freebies, discounts and giftcards, so if your blog needs a makeover, stop by and enter here!