Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Sad

I usually try to keep my site lite and fluffy. It is my area to escape all the negativeness that can be in the world around me. (Bo likes to watch a ton of cable news and there is only so much of the negative I can take.) Well, Bo and I have been trying to have a baby for a little over a year. We have only been married for 4 years, and we didn't start trying right away. We wanted to enjoy marriage, travel, and fun times together. It took me a long time to find Bo and I was so happy with us just having some time together as a couple. So now I'm 32 and trying to have a baby!

But it doesn't seem to be going so good. I have cried a lot the last 2 days. I did get pregnant last year in June, and had a miscarriage in August. I would have been due today. Then A couple of weeks ago I took a home pregnancy test and it said that I was pregnant again. We were cautiously optimistic. Well that optimism was crushed yesterday when I went to the Dr. and found out I had another miscarriage. I had a D&C today. The day I would have been due with the first baby which makes it even sadder. I have a great Dr., and he is running a bunch of test. Hopefully, we will find some kind of answers. Bo and I are also going to start talking about other options.

I feel like I wanted to share this right now with you because I feel like you are my friends. So as my friends I ask that you understand that I'm going to take a break for a couple of days. I should be back on Monday. I feel like I'm taking a break all the time right now. Hopefully, April will be a better month than March.

4 comments:

Dave Sargeant said...

Blakely, I can offer nothing new only that your hope does not die. I was reading today, quote, "Don't get tired,discouraged or give up. There is ( will be ) a harvest at the right time. Visited your blog by Following next blog. Mine is called Beauties of creation. Dave.

Sew Wilde said...

I am so sorry for your pregnancy struggles. My husband and I have been trying for a long time too-we both check out okay but they don't know why. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Julie

Jana Nielson said...

I am sorry. You are going through some hard times right now! Hopefully the testing will give you some answers. If not, and you have any questions about adoption (if that is one of your options) I'd be glad to talk to you.
Big Hug!

Cindi said...

I am so sorry. I understand I have been pregnant 7x's and have three children. We were told we could never have any. Don't give up hope.