Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quilt Kit

I had a 50% off coupon for Joann, and the quilt kits have been calling my name. I know that I could have picked out the fabric myself and found a pattern, but I was looking for a quick easy project. So far I have all the pieces cut out and pinned together. Hopefully, I will have it finished by the end of the week. I think the ducks are cute, and I have plenty of friends who are either pregant or trying to get pregant so maybe this will be a gift. Joann was sold out of the brown and pink one that I wanted to make for my niece. Hopefully, the next time I have a 50% off coupon they will have it in stock.

1 comment:

Chandana said...

Hi,


Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and allow GOD's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.