Saturday, January 2, 2010

Road Trip

Bo and I feel like we are on the road all the time. This time we took Bo's cousins back to their house. We really enjoyed their visit, but we sadly had to take them home.

It was a pretty much uneventful trip. M listening to her music.
This is the only picture T would let me take of him.

We went way down into the state of Florida. I don't think I have ever seen this many orange trees in a while. Before this trip the furthest south I have been is Orlando and we development has pretty much taken down most of the orange groves.
On the way back I followed the GPS system and it pretty much told us the wrong way or should I say the back way down county roads. We actually had to stop to let a turkey cross the road. It was an interest road trip and I would do it again. Hopefully next time I will be bringing M and T to visit us.

No comments: