Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roll Tide

Okay, today is the National Title game, and well we are REA LY excited in the state of Alabama. We will see how excited we are tomorrow. I was at last years lost to Utah. So I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.
By the way I'm not really a football fan. But it is hard not to get swept up in the excitement. Bo loves Alabama football and because I love him I go to the games. Most days I could find something petter to do, but then again when I dragging him to some place he doesn't want to go he goes because he loves me and I go because I love him.
Bo actually thinks I'm a funny fan because I will wear Auburn, Alabama or Troy gear depending on who is playing. A winning football team is a win for our state. That being said Roll Tide.

No comments: