Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Third Christmas Card

It took me a long time to decide what to put on our card. I even thought about not sending a card our third year because I just couldn't find a picture I liked. Then when I was looking at the card backgrounds at Walgreens.com it hit me. Our picture in front of Biltmore House! Yeah, it really isn't the best picture of us, but with it saying "Happy Holidays from our house to yours", I couldn't loose. I got tons of comments mostly asking about when we were going to have an open house party. Actually, one girl said to me, "It wasn't until I was putting away my cards that I finally got yours, and I just laughed and laughed." My boss actually said that I must be getting paid to much to afford this house. Don't worry I could never afford this house.
In the end I'm so glad that I sent it out. It actually showed the humorous side of Bo and I. Who cares if it's not the best picture because it was funny.

No comments: