Monday, October 5, 2009

Nassau

Our day in Nassau was interesting and historical.

We visited the pirate museum. I loved this paper mache pirate head. It was huge.
I should let you know that we took a historical bus tour of Nassau and then visited the Pirate Museum.

This is one of the water tower on the island.
I just loved the way this tree was growing out of the side of the wall.

This is the Queen's Staircase which was carved by hand.

After our historical tour we went to a public beach. We were told it was safe, but there were several shady characters there.

I like this picture of Bo, his mother, and his brother looking at our cruise ship.
Bo and I enjoying our swim in the beautiful water.
Bo and I hope to go back to the Bahamas one day and visit Atlanis. If anyone has been there let me know what you think of it.

No comments: