Thursday, October 1, 2009

Freeport

Our excursion for our day in Freeport was a glass bottom boat ride. It wasn't exactly like the description that was given by the cruise line, but it was a lot a fun none the less. Bo and his mom enjoyed taking pictures of the fish as we stopped to watch.
We saw several sharks. Several of them actually.

This is me enjoying the boat ride and fish. There was a tween next to me who has getting on my nerves.


A light house on the island. I wish the pictures would show you how pretty the water is.

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law at the restaurant were we ate lunch. Bo and I tried conch fritters. I don't have to have them again.


The menu had pigs feet on it. No one tried those.






1 comment:

United Studies said...

I can safely say I would not have tried the conch fritters! :-)