Sunday, October 11, 2009

Alabama National Fair

Tonight Bo and I decided to go to the fair. As always it was a lot of fun.
The dress I entered won second place.
Needless to say I was disappointed, but there is always next year.
I couldn't go to the fair without playing some fair games.
I didn't win a prize, but I didn't feel like I was cheated either.
I don't what I would do with an extra large stuffed animal anyway.

I enjoyed my Carmel apple with peanuts.
I love these and could eat them until I was sick in my stomach.

Then we watched the racing pigs.

Bo was selected to participate in the Chunk-N-Dale Dancers. This is him dancing.
I wish I could have taken a better pictures, but I was having so much fun seeing him dance in front of 200 people.

Then finally the diving pigs.

Bo got a bumper sticker for participating. It says pot bellies have more fun.
Then we went to the petting zoo and feed the baby goats.

I loved our night of old fashioned, clean, family fun at the fair.

1 comment:

United Studies said...

Hahhaha....my dad needs that bumper sticker!

Don't feel bad about winning second place, because that dress is gorgeous!