Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Betsy Ross' House

Let me start off by saying I have always liked Betsy Ross. My parents dog is named Betsy after Betsy Ross. I think it is because she is famous for sewing and I love to sew.

This is her house. I wish I could have taken inside, but they were forbidden. Her house is tiny. Bo couldn't get over how narrow the stairs were in the house. Betsy Ross' house is a must do if you go to Philadelphia.
Betsy Ross' grave located in the courtyard beside her house.

Bo trying to figure out what we should do next. It was so nice and peaceful sitting in the courtyard by Betsy Ross' house. Bo and I stopped here several times.

This is the actress who played Betsy Ross. People tried to get her out of character, but couldn't. I loved watching her spin her wool into yarn.




No comments: