Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost There

The traffic was horrible the second day of our road trip. We were stop and go most of the way. To go 8 miles took us a couple of hours.
But we did make it to Lewistown, PA, just in time. Because we were there 10 min. before the Twin Kiss closed. They serve the best ice cream and hot dogs. I had made my list of local places that I wanted to eat at while in town and I made it to all of them. I think I also packed on a few extra pounds.

After a good nights sleep we went over the mountain to State College. No trip to State wouldn't be complete without visiting the Nittnay Lion. This picture kills me because Bo is such a huge Alabama fan. Not only is he standing in front of the Nittnay Lion he also has on Navy and White which makes him look like a Penn State fan.


Bo and I together.

No comments: