Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stay at Home Mom

Since I have stopped working it has been hard for me to find a rythmn to my day,  but at after being home for 10 months I have found a rythmn.  I feel just as over extended as I did when I worked but with items that I have choosen to fill my life with.  I really miss my co-worker and thanks to facebook I can keep up with them, but I LOVE my new life as full time mom.  Bo and I made the best choice for us.

Part of being a stay at home mom I have worried about how much exposure my little one has on the internet.  I'm not sure if I have found a comfortable amount of time with that but I will try to figure it out as I go along.

As much as my life is filled with trips to the zoo, library and playdates, it isn't filled with much time to be on the computer. (We don't have smartphones so it isn't easy for me to blog.) But I hope to find enough time to keep you up to date.

No comments: