Monday, November 2, 2009

Cucos

I once read that to help keep a marriage fresh a couple should experience new things together. One of the suggestions the article made was to go to a new restaurants. So Bo and I decided to start to try a new restaurants at least once a month. Friday night we went to a new restaurant. Okay we have actually been to Cucos before, but it was like 4 years ago and they have moved to a new location. So it counts as a new restaurant.

Bo had some kind of burrito.
I had a shrimp and mushroom enchilada.
Cucos was okay and I don't know if we will go back for a while. Bo didn't say much during dinner. I think the people behind us had a more interesting conversation than whatever I was saying.
I don't know if I can say experiencing a new restaurant was everything the article said, but we made a list of new places to try.

1 comment:

United Studies said...

How could you tell the difference between the two dishes, other than the little bit of lettuce on Bo's? :-P

But you know what? I have found that sometimes the best times Peter and I have don't always involve lots of conversation. Just being with each other, sitting and watching the people around us, makes a good date. It feels comfortable somehow. :-)