Friday, September 12, 2008

You've got mail!

When I was a kid, my brother and I would argue over getting the mail. This got to the point that my mother made us rotate the days we got to go get it out of the mail box.
Now, Bo and I argue over who gets the mail. Mostly, because Bo get the bills and junk and I get the good stuff. (I have agreed to let Bo get the mail on the days that the trash can needs to be picked up from the curb.) Well, yesterday was Bo's turn and needless to say he did get a bill and junk mail, but he also pulled out a large envelope. I knew immediately that it was from Messy Karen! This is what I received from Messy Karen:

This is how she labeled the inside package. It was just so cute, I had to take a picture.

Fabric, wonderful fabric. It was folded neatly, washed and ironed.


Then there was this bonus item.

Messy Karen included the materials and instructions to make Anna Maria Horner's Bookmarks. I was going to make these last night, but I decided to watch Project Runway and Tabitha's Salon Takeover. I don't know if I liked Tabitha's show or not. I may have to watch a few more episodes. I can't thank Karen enough for this wonderful package of fabric!

2 comments:

Messy Karen said...

i'm overjoyed that you are happy. you got some fun stuff. can't wait to see what ya make. Project Runway is an absolute must see. but thank goodness Survivor starts up again soon.

al said...

Messy Karen is all over the place! I need to participate in this weekly giveaway!

PS... Tabitha's show is great. Give it another go. She's just so sassy!