Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting Nowhere Fast!

I feel like I have been working on my Halloween costume forever, and I don't have anything to show for it. Hopefully, I will have something to show you tomorrow.

On top of this we are moving office buildings. My organization has not moved in over 30 years. It seems like a lot of work to move across the street, but the much larger building will be so nice to work in. We have stirred up more dust than you could imagine and I have gone home every night for the last week with a headache. We should be in and settled by the end of the week. Life should be back to normal then.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I haven't even started on halloween costumes here, so you are definitely ahead of me! I know how you feel about the moving thing. I HATE MOVING!

djkirk75 said...

i feel your pain with the dust...i am so glad i am settled in, though it is entirely too quiet in our area now!

Anonymous said...

Good going..! Love homemade costumes and I too working on a Halloween costume.