Monday, December 28, 2009

Sewing

Last week I decided to make a friend of mine at work a Christmas Stocking. She loved it and said it looked like one from the Grinch. I have made this stocking several times before. It isn't that hard to make, but it is a little small which makes it hard to fit to many presents in it.
Bo only took one picture of me and of course it was from the couch. I really think my next year I should learn how to take a good picture of myself. It couldn't turn out any worse than this.

1 comment:

United Studies said...

Oh it does look like the stocking from Grinch. How cute!

And yes, next time have Bo stand up to where the camera is looking down at you a little bit. From living with Peter I know that everyone looks great from that angle. :-) If someone takes a picture of me from any other angle, especially when I am facing the camera, I look like I have a square head.