Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Little Disney

I love Disney World. I have been there six times and plan to go to Disney Land in the near future. So my tree wouldn't be complete with out Mickey Mouse. Last year we went to Disney for Bo's Birthday because he saw how much fun I had there on my birthday the year before. You do kind of feel like a star when you have a birthday button on and total strangers are telling you Happy Birthday all day long. What a great way to celebrate!

A girl at work got me this ornament. I just think it looks cute on the tree. Pooh is not one of my favorite characters, but when Bo was a child it was one of his favorite. He explained to me that there just weren't that many characters for boys to like and he just like Pooh Bear.

1 comment:

Jana Nielson said...

Blakely, I have loved seeing all of your ornaments. I love reading your blog...even if I don't comment very often, I still read every blog.
Have a Merry Christmas!