Saturday, December 19, 2009

Memories

I just love it when I pull down the Christmas boxes and pull out old ornaments and each one of them brings back a memory. It is like my tree is telling the story of our life together. I did suggest to Bo that we do a tree one year with just our ornaments from the trips we have taken together.
This one is from New Orleans. Bo proposed to me in Biloxi, Mississippi, while we were on our way to New Orleans. I didn't think about getting an ornament in Biloxi so this ornament represents our engagement weekend. I had to have the craw fish playing the saxophone because Bo plays the saxophone. We went were in New Orleans two months before Katrina.


We got this one when we were in Hawaii on our honeymoon. What a beautiful place, but I don't have to go back because the plane ride was way to long.

No comments: