Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Sickness

I didn't get lost in Boo's closet.  We have just been dealing with the crazy spring sickness going around.  Boo has had two ear infections. Bo had a sinus infection that wouldn't go away, and I have had a cough for about the last 3 weeks.  Boo was so sick that he convinced me that he need to drink Diet Sunkist (my soda of choice) in the dinning room on my nice wicker rocker all by himself.  Hey, whatever soothes a sick baby is okay with me.  I will say we had no spills and he didn't drink all of the Diet Sunkist so it was all good. Thankfully, we are back to our usual Almond Milk and water. 
So Boo's closet isn't really cleaned out, but it is more organized.  I apparently missed out on the consignment sales in town and will have to wait until fall.


No comments: