Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Choo Choo Bathroom

Boo was given some Thomas wall stickers for his birthday and I have been wanting to use them.  Boo's bathroom was done in an safari theme that really didn't match his personality. Also it had been there a while and I was ready for a change without painting the walls. 

I made this art work the other day and in tomorrows post I'll show you how. 

 This shower curtain was my inspiration.  I found it at Target 70% off.  I also got the matching rug and hand towels.  But they were out of the Bath towels.  I guess making some will be on my list of things to do. Boo was so excited when he saw the curtain he asked me how I did it.  Meaning how I made it.  I'm so glad he thinks I can make anything including a Thomas shower curtain.


Boo loves the stickers on the cabinet door.  They are right at his level.  I hope to find new cabinet knobs within the next week or so.  I have about $20 in my new remodel and I have one super happy little boy.  Choo Choo. 


No comments: