Friday, April 8, 2011

Simplicity 4711

Boll Weevil again would not cooperate for pictures. He has been a little cranky and sleepy a night this week. I think we are all trying to get used to our new schedule. This is Simplicity 4711 View E. This pattern was moderately difficult pattern to put together. I only say that because the instructions weren't easy to read. They also had one of my pet peeves in them. Which is making you look at another views direction to put the view your making together. At one point I had my mom and my aunt helping me on this. My aunt finally finished the back the way she wanted to and not the way the pattern said. Also I'm very lucky to have a good co-worker finish the button holes for me. I hate doing button holes. I will say that this the first time I sewed in snap tape and it wasn't hard at all. I will make this pattern again if time permits.

No comments: