Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oliver + S Pattern

When my aunt was visiting I convinced her to make Boll Weevil a few outfits. We went to the local smock shop and purchased some fabric and the Oliver + S Pattern Tea Party Sundress + Bloomers. This was the first time either one of us had worked with an Oliver + S Pattern. We both liked it and went together pretty easy. We did make some modification to the bloomers. Instead of making our own bias tape for the leg openings we used single fold bias tape that I already had. This made the pants go together so much quicker. Then we appliqued a coordinating onesie. Let me just say Boll Weevil looks adorable in these outfits. He wasn't in the mood to try on clothes last night or have his picture taken.

I should add that another aunt monogrammed this onesie for us. She also monogrammed a matching burp cloth.

No comments: