Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Fishing Trip

We always spend Easter afternoon at the farm and we always end up down at the pond for a few hours of fishing. I don't fish, but I do enjoy spending time with my in laws so I go sit by the pond and watch them fish. This year Boll Weevil had to go check it all out. Here he is watching the fish swim in the cooler. He was facinated by this.

Then is Gran got a good size fish on the line and she tried to show it to Boll Weevil, but it fell off the line into the cooler splashing fish water everywhere. Boll Weevil started to cry and the rest of us jumped. It was pretty shocking. Needless to say that was the end of Boll Weevil's fishing for the day.

This picture is me trying to comfort him and tell him that it is going to be okay.

Later he let his dad take him down by the pond to see what his Gran was doing.


No comments: