Tuesday, April 12, 2011

JoJo's new blanket

Before Boll Weevil was born I made a blanket for my niece, Jo Jo, but I haven't seen her to give it to her. I gave it to her this weekend, and according to her mom she just loves it. It was blanket kit from Joann Fabrics. I lost the pattern and so the squares aren't exactly like it was suppose to be.

As you can see in this picture Boll Weevil is using it to prop up his head. Jo Jo is in the blue and white. The other little girl, AG, is a second cousin. All three of them had fun playing together. Several times I saw AG laying on and playing with the blanket I made for Jo Jo. I think this is the perfect size for little kids. I have made a few before and I learned to make sure that the seams with satin in them are gone over several times or they will fray.

No comments: