Monday, August 4, 2008

One Active Weekend!

Bo has said before, "Maybe our life will slow down once we get married." Our wedding came and went and our life didn't slow down. Then he said, "Maybe our life will slow down when you finish school." Didn't happen. Now he is saying, "Maybe our life will slow down when we get finished with our house." I just wish he would stop saying it.

This weekend I went home to a Bridal Shower which I actually enjoyed very much.

Then I took my sewing machine Darrell's Sew and Vac. Finally someone actually believed that my sewing machine wasn't working correctly. He actually stayed a half hour after they closed to make sure it was fixed. But I left the power cord to my sewing machine in the trunk of my mother's car. I have a great mother and she put it in the mail today.

When I got home,I check my email and found out that I had won a book from Wendy at One Day at a Time.

We also got a Wii Fit this weekend and all i can say is WOW! this is fun.

No comments: