Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big Dog

This is Simplicity 4993 and once finished it it is hard to photograph because of its size. The quilt is almost as tall as me and very heavy. I pretty much followed the directions except that I did not add a mouth. I tried several times and they just didn't look right. I hope that Nephew enjoys this.
Warning : Don't ask your husband to help you clip the seams because this is what you may get.

I don't know what I was thinking. I thought that since we were watching the Olympics Bo could help me. I showed him what to do and I asked him if he understood. He said he did. I went back to clipping my seams thinking everything was okay, and this is what I saw when I looked up...I was in shock! How could this highly intelligent man not understand these simple directions. Luckily, it was on the back and no one will notice. I am glad that he helped. It made this process go so much faster.

No comments: