Monday, May 19, 2008

No Sewing This Weekend

I didn't have time to sew this weekend, but I was still productive.


Waking up before dawn to have a yard sale. It was a slow day, but we sold almost everything that we had. My brother came up and put items in the yard sale. I really enjoyed seeing him.

Oh! I forgot to mention that we sold our couch at the yard sale so now we are sitting on two recliners. So Saturday night, after taking a four hour nap, we went to looking for a couch. This is the one we really like, but we live in a small house not a McMansion making this couch way to big for our house.
Couch shopping again on Sunday. The front runner on Sunday was sold. Of course. Now, I have to spend Memorial Day Weekend looking for a couch. I have three more stores in the area and then it is off to other towns.

We did have the first pepper on one of our plants. I am going to use it in tomorrow nights dinner.

How did everyone elses weekend go?

No comments: