I feel like I have now officially entered blog land because I got tagged by Shannon at Frogs in a Bucket.
I am suppose to get the nearest book, turn to page 123 and post the 6th, 7th, and 8th sentences.
Well, my nearest book I have is Kissing Babies at the Piggly Wiggly, by Robert Dalby. I haven't even started reading this book, but I did enjoy his book Waltzing at the Piggly Wiggly. I have tried to start reading it, and it is missing the first 22 pages. I'm glad I wasn't suppose to find sentences any of those pages.
So sentence 6, 7, and 8 are the following:
Powell glance down at the notes he'd made while questioning Laurie earlier - notes entitled " Renza Belford Tactics". He promptly proceeded with his wife's suggestions. "Laurie told me all about your shared presidency."
The rules say I'm suppose to tag five people, and I always follow the rules.
1. That's Mellifluous! Allison is in my bunko group and is really cool.
2. Stacy Sews - If it wouldn't have been an article in Sew News that was written by Stacy, I would have never know about sewing blogs. She may be too busy to participate since she has a new little one.
3. Oy With the Poodles Already - I love the name of this blog, and her pictures are great too.
4. Handmade Kate- She takes great pictures and she has a great tutorial on The Sewing Republic that I have on my long list of things to make.
5. Adventures From the Sewing Studio - You should definitely check out her blog on Fridays when she has Flashback Fridays.
If you have been tagged the rules state that you are to post sentences 6, 7, and 8 on page 123 of the nearest book and then tag five other bloggers.
I hope you ladies will participate, but if you don't that is okay with me. I just fullfilled my bloging invitation duties.