Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter With My Family

Bo and I spent a good part of our weekend in a car traveling to see both sets of parents. We are lucky that our parents are willing to work it out so that we can spend to time with everyone. At my parents house we watched a little basketball.



We took long naps or at least tried to.


We eat. I love our traditional meal my mom makes. It is the same every holiday, but I never get tired of it. This rabbit cake was baked by my parents church choir. They sell them for $10.00.


We played. Bo's glasses are always a hit. Nephew thinks they are the best toy ever. (I would show you a picture of how adorable he is, but my brother asked me not to and I'll respect that wish)


After all of this fun we headed of to Bo's family for more Easter fun.

No comments: