Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're Going to Disney World!!!




Well, we aren't going until December - so I have a long time to plan. So if you have any helpful hints let me know!! I can't wait to see the Magic Kingdom at Christmas. As you can see by the date on this picture we went last year as well. It was my 30th birthday trip, and my first trip to Disney in 5 years and Bo's first trip in 20 years. We had so much fun we want to go back. We both love to travel and this the only time that we have planned to repeat a location. The shirt I have on I made. It is Simplicity 4589 http://www.simplicity.com/dv1_v4.cfm?design=4589 It is made from a bright green Nemo fabric. We went to the costume party, and didn't want to wear real costumes so I made us coordinating Nemo shirts with a tropical feel.

No comments: