Friday, January 14, 2011

Movie Review

Monday night was the BCS National Championship and Bo didn't really want to watch it. You see he is an Alabama fan and he just couldn't see Auburn in this game. I know that it sounds crazy and you probably have to live in Alabama to understand it. So we went to the movies. His choice. Next time it is my choice.
We ended up seeing True Grit. Since westerns are not my favorite kind of movie I wasn't really looking forward to it, but I went anyway.
I have to say I really liked this movie. It had some funny parts in it and as a woman I had to love the grit and determination in Mattie Ross' strong character. Hailee Steinfeld was great in this movie and really held her own against Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon. I would highly recommend this movie and I know that I will watch it again when it comes to DVD and Blue Ray.

No comments: