Friday, December 3, 2010

Thinking

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately...which if you know me in real life this may be a little dangerous. But I promise that this time it isn't.

You see when I was a kid my aunt used to have poster of a dad and a boy fishing at a stream with the saying, "Give a child a fish he eats for a day. Teach a child to fish he eats for a lifetime."

I used to always have questions about it. Like what if I don't like to fish? or What if I'm allergic to fish and can't eat them? and so on. Needless to say it took me until I was much older to get what the saying was trying to teach me.

Well, now that I'm doing the nursery in a ocean them I'm trying to think of a way to incorporate this saying into some of the art I want in the room. Now, I just have to figure out how I want to do this. Any ideas?

No comments: