Monday, December 6, 2010

Nursery Update

Bo and I have been really busy lately getting the nursery ready for the baby.

We got this chair at Babies R Us the day after Thanksgiving for half off. The blanket on it was handmade by my aunt. She also gave baby Bo the Lamb. I hate that she lives a 1,000 miles away from me.
Bo put together this book shelf on Saturday morning. It was something we picked up at Ikea a month or so ago.

I really like how the paint treatment turned out. Bo did an excellent job. He has come along way since we first meet. We did have a few moments when the crib wouldn't go together and then we looked at the directions together and figured it out. Bo is left handed and I think sometimes he looks at directions differently than right handed people. This can be an advantage in some situations.
We still have to remove some exercise equipment from the room.
We still have a long list of things that need to get done before the baby arrives.

No comments: