Saturday, September 18, 2010

First B-day Celebration

Last night Bo took me out for dinner. We went to The House at the downtown Marriott. I have only eaten there once for lunch and Bo has never eaten there. But I'm sure we will go again. Let me just tell you the food was wonderful and reasonably priced. We both enjoyed our dinner and the view. Montgomery is having a revitalization of downtown and it is amazing to see what is happening to an area that just a few years ago no one really went to.
At the end of our dinner we were given our lollipop dessert. I just thought the display was just adorable and seemed very easy to do for a party decorations.
I was goofing off and Bo snapped this picture. I told him that I was going to lick both of the lollipop and not give him either. I was just joking with him, but this is the picture he took. We both actually taste both of them. I ended up liking the pink one, which was strawberry, the best and Bo liked the cream one, vanilla.
Needless to say that we both enjoyed our dinner out. Bo, thanks for a great birthday dinner!

No comments: