Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knockout Entrepreneur

In the last few days I decided I wanted to read. So I looked at the stack of books beside my bed and decided to read Knockout Entrepreneur by George Foreman.

Before this book I knew very little about George Foreman besides he sold grills and used to box. I'm really not a boxing fan. But I remember my grandparents watching Saturday Night Fights and now that I'm married to Bo, I have to follow it more because he LOVES boxing.

Let me just say that George Foreman's book was a great, entertaining, and encouraging book to read. If you ever think about starting a business this would be a great book to read. I love to read self help and business books and this one felt a little bit of each with a little autobiography in the mix.

I would definitely recommend this book to any one.

No comments: