Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blankets for W & E

My niece and nephew covered up with the blankets I made them. My nephew is learning to share with his sister so when I gave him his blanket he immediately gave it to his sister. But then I told him I had one for his sister he seemed pretty happy about that. He pretty much carried it around with him on Saturday. Seeing as my niece is only 3 months old she didn't have much of a reaction.
Nephew's Blanket - this was made from a kit from Joann. It was pretty easy to put together. I just don't understand who decided to put satin in it, but you go with what you got.
A closer look.
Niece's Blanket - it will match her room perfectly. I didn't stitch in the ditch or any quilting also there isn't any batting inside of it which is perfect for the extremely hot weather we are having, but houses are so cool compared to outside.

I hope to make a few more of these soon.

No comments: