Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bronchitis

I was sicker than sick on Friday night. I had a 103 temp. Bo was actually away hunting and I called him around 10:30p.m. and he drove an hour home to take care of me. My mom drove two hours the next day to take care of me so Bo could go back to hunting trip. I never really go better and my cold turned into Bronchitis. I have had a breathing treatment at the Dr.'s office. Then I went home with a inhaler, antibiotic, steroid, and cough medicine. Needless to say I haven't been sewing. I haven't really left the couch. Bo has been great to me. He actually sleep on the recliner beside me. Bo was covered with the quilt pictured below. This quilt was made by Bo's grandmother. She actually made him three quilts: a baby quilt, a quilt for his 18th birthday (he won't use this one at all), and the one pictured below. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon starting with going to work tomorrow.

No comments: