I would thought that I share with you my New Years Resolutions or what I like to call my goal for the new year. I have broken them down into three categories Crafting, Life and Money. I will only post Crafting and Life here. If you would like to see the ones related to money check out Because We're Cheap Like That. On with the resolutions and goals.
- Purchase no new fabrics. I know that this will be hard, but I'm going to leave myself open to purchase fabric when I need it to finish a project, but nothing for my stash.
- Make Lizzie's graduation dress. Lizzie is my boss/co-worker's daughter at her high school graduation they wear French hand sewn dresses. So Lizzie and I will be working on her dress it has to be finished by May.
- I would like to smock at least 3 items.
- I would like to enter my sewing stuff in the Alabama National Fair.
- I would like to get more readers to my blog. Along with posting more.
- Finish at least 2 UFO. I mean if I was really into the item it would be finished already.
- Go to church more regularly. I think that the next one will help with this.
- Go to bed earlier and get up earlier. See I told you that the first one will help. This will also help me get to work on time.
- Exercise + Eat Right = Lose Weight. Isn't this equation that works. I want to lose 30lbs.
- Clean out and re-organize the closets and cabinets.
- Finish all home projects and actually invite people over to see them.
- Eat at home more often at least four times a week.
- Keep the fridge cleaned out weekly.
- Make monthly food menu and eat what is assigned to that day. Post menu on Because We're Cheap Like That
- Keep house better.
Hopefully, when I post next year's resolutions I can actually say I completed most of these.