Monday, July 28, 2008

It Has Been One Of Those Weeks!!

Which really means, I had very little time for sewing. I actually feel asleep on the couch last Monday and Tuesday nights.

Bo and I went to dinner with his brother and his new fiance on Wednesday night. Congratulations to Michael and Hannah.

Did I get to sew Thursday night? Well, no I had to pack to go to my in-laws house to run the store again. They needed and enjoy there well earned vacation. So it was no problem, and there is nothing like spending time in a small town. I just love it. If only they had a local fabric or quilt store.

I know that this looks like a random picture of an eggplant. Which it kind of is. My boss gave it to me and it was so pretty I had to take a picture. It tasted good too.
My sewing machine was acting up again. So I took it to the shop they adjusted to the bobbin casing tension. This helped on some of the fabric I used, but not all of it. I think that the automatic thread tension adjuster is messed up. I guess I will have to take it back again.
I did finish these shorts for my nephew. The stitches look horrible, but he won't care.
I made these flannel pants and the stitches look wonderful. These are part of nephews Christmas present.
This pajama top is made from Simplicity 9553 and every time I make it I have the same problem, the v neck banding. I don't know if it is me of if it is the directions.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love that froggy fabric! So cute!