Okay, first off with the bad luck. Everything I touched this weekend something went wrong with it. Like when I was making my nephew a pair of shorts that I cut out a couple of weeks ago. I ended up with two right legs and no left leg. I did get to finish one of three pillows for the living room (pictured below), but when I was stuffing it the seam ripped on it. Hancock Fabrics gave me the royal run around on my drapery fabric, so I was unable to purchase it or make my curtains. They told me on my second trip and third sales associate that it could be anywhere from two weeks to three months until it comes in. After this disappointment, I moved on to making curtains for the bedroom out of a sheet which I miss cut. At this point I put down the scissors and moved on to other projects, none of which had anything to do with sewing.
By the way we had a great 4th of July with the In-Laws. We will continue celebrating this upcoming weekend with my family.
Now, on to the winner, and. We accomplished the following items:
- Pick Up Prescription
- Drop Off Dry Cleaning
- Purchase New Blinds -They look great
- Visited the In-Laws and watched some beautiful fireworks
- Exercises -These are for my feet. I have plantars fasciitis and heel spurs.
- The Quarter Round is down in the Master Bedroom
- The Quarter Round is down in the Guest Bedroom
- The Wood Floor is all down in the Guest Bedroom
- Thresholds are glued down
- Dishes - To keep up with them we did four loads. I so hate it when I have to wash the extra large items. They take up so much room in the dishwasher.
- Trash- I took all the big boxes to the City's weekly drop off site.
- Laundry - did more than I wanted to mention.
- Purchased a prize - See picture below.
- The day gown now has lace on both sides of the front placket.