Friday, April 4, 2008

Who has less than 26 little Bunkos?

That would be me. I'm the loser, but I was really excited about it because our theme this month was earth friendly products. As you can see I left with some really great gifts as the loser. It almost made it worth me losing. Who am I kidding - I would have loved to won! There is always next time.



My friend, Allison, made her loser gift out of old magazines. She actually liked her gift so much she wanted it back. I was willing to trade her the bag she made for some lip balm that she makes. She is very creative.

I only rolled one big Bunko last night, but that is okay because I had fun with my friends. I promised them that I would blog about Bunko.


Tonight I plan to smock some after I measure my house for new flooring. I am so excited to get the carpet out of my house. If anybody has laminate/hardwoods would you please let me know what you think of it!

No comments: