Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally Finished

This insert is finished. I put the name on it last night after taking this picture. I was suppose to have these stocking finished by last year, but I'm a little behind. When I finish these six, I will have made a total of twenty Christmas stockings. It seems like no one wants just one they want at least two or three or more.



As you can see I have the stockings and linings completed. (They are inside out) This project won't take long to finish. I have to make the pipping, block the insert, and finish construction. I hate assembly line projects, but they do get done faster than completing one at a time.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

What a great idea--I was looking for personalized stockings after Christmas. These would be perfect! Are you using a pattern?