Thursday, February 7, 2013

Discovery Kids Construction Fort

Angle
Doesn't this toy look so cool?  Well, I'll tell you it isn't as cool as it looks.  This is the Discovery Kids Construction Fort. Do NOT buy it if you are tempted.  I got this after Christmas for $5.00 at CVS. I was so excited about it because Boo and I could build a fort with it.  Our couch has attached cushions so we can't build and old fashioned fort.  You would think that this would be a good fill in.
Today it was raining and I thought this was a perfect surprise for such an ugly day.  I know that the box says 5 and up I figured I could put it together.  I couldn't. Well after 30 min I had two squares put together and they keep falling apart. Complete Frustration!  I don't know any 5 year old who would like this toy.
Boo just touched it and it fell apart.
I so wish I could get my money back, but since I can't this is going in the next yard sale.
After getting it out of the box I checked out the reviews on Amazon - Someone put Worse Toy Ever! I would have to agree.

DO NOT BUY THIS TOY!

No comments: