Monday, January 14, 2013

Relationship Movies

I just realized that we have been watching a lot of movies lately.  This weekend we rented Hope Springs and Five-Year Engagement.  Neither one of them were that great.  Actually, I would tell you just to skip Five-Year Engagement.  It was long and took forever to get to the point so much so that I looked it up on Wiki and we fast forwarded to the end.  The language in it was horrible.  I know that makes me sound like a prude.
 
Hope Springs - was an okay movie. It was also very slow, and Tommy Lee Jones was a very unlikable character and I hated that because I love him as an actor.  This movie did make both Bo and I think a lot about our own relationship and were we don't want it to go. I think in the end this movie said relationships take a lot of work to make them last.

No comments: