This is my experimental shirt ($1.00 on clearance) I thought it was pretty cute.
Things I learned:
1. Buy one with a smaller pattern on the front
2. Mark your pattern on the inside
3. Use as many of the finished seems as possible
4. Figure out how to get the snap area worked out so it will actually fit.
5. Boll Weevil enjoys me making stuff for him. When I tried this on him the first time and I got excited that it fit, and he just laughed and smiled for me. I just love my little boy.
Not so bad laying down, but you can see were it is tight.
With him standing up you can tell it doesn't fit correctly. Bo took this picture while he was talking on the phone to BFF and he wasn't happy with me for asking him to take it. Oh well!
So do you have any suggestions or ideas on how I could make this better?