Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Way Late Mother's Day

I had written this very interesting post right after mother's day, and then when I went to post it I realized I had lost it. So these picture of the gifts I gave my mom and mother-in-law just had to wait until I was ready to post.

So here they are...

My mother's gift. Her grand kids call her Mawly. So my brother and and I and our children spelled out Mawly for her. You should try finding a frame for 5 pictures to be inserted into. I couldn't. And I'm sorry Mom I couldn't afford to have a special one made for you. So I just added some flower pictures that I took several years ago on a trip we took. She loved it. She wants to put it above her double doors leading outside. I would like to let you know that some of my models would not cooperate with me. So the pictures aren't the best of them. Yes, my niece E is crying in picture and she wouldn't hold up her L.

This one is for my mother-in-law. We have started calling her Gran. Bo and I both think that this name really fits her. Since I was only working with one child for this gift and he was my own I could take as many pictures as I wanted to of him. But he got tired after several shot so I really only got one picture with each letter. I love the way this turned out.


Bo was suppose to take Boll Weevil's picture with the M-O-M, but I haven't seen it yet. I guess I'll get it next year for Mother's day. (Hint Hint)

No comments: