Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Taggies Blankets

I was looking for something quick to make tonight and I came across the Taggies Blankets. I couldn't see paying $19.95 for something I could make from my scraps. I knew that I had a few pieces of fleece in my stash and some ribbon I could use. So it was off to the Internet to find a tutorial. I found a great tutorial at June and July Designs.

This is how my hand made Tag Blanket turned out. It didn't take much time to make at all. The red side is red minky dot fleece which is super soft. I used a lot of boy ribbon on this one. If I have time I'm going to make one for my niece.

Does any one else have any ideas on little things I could make for Baby Bo.

2 comments:

United Studies said...

Emma loved chewing on those when she was little...they helped during teething, too.

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute! I love the preetty red minkie. I knew someone who was making taggies to sell in her etsy shop and the taggies people told her to stop! Sheesh!