Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spicy VIP

Last night I got to be a Spicy VIP which really meant that I had signed up to try the new Spicy Chick-fil-a sandwich. Since I love everything about Chick-fil-a I'm all about a free sandwich. I could eat Chick-Fil-a several times a week so a free sandwich is always good.

I got my Spicy Chick-Fil-A sandwich with pepper jack cheese on it, but after one bite I knew I needed to cool down my sandwich. So I got a pack of Ranch dipping sauce. By the end this didn't help. I really couldn't taste anything by last bite. I had instant heart burn and a few hours later I was still feeling the heat of the sandwich. So if you so hot and spicy food try this sandwich I think you will love it. Like all of Chick-fil-A's sandwiches it was a real piece of chicken and cooked to perfection. Just a little to hot for my taste and I like spicy foods.

I know what some of you are thinking - what did Bo think of this sandwich? Well, Bo didn't sign up for a free sandwich, but he did have a bite of mine. At first he didn't think it was so bad until he got the after kick. Then he thought it was pretty hot.

I would ask Chick-Fil-A one thing please bring back the Chicken Q.

I was in no way compensated for this post except for a free sandwich everyone was able to get.

1 comment:

United Studies said...

You know, I don't know what it is, but I am just not a big fan of Chic-Fil-A. Now I like their milkshakes and fries, but none of their other menu items.