Friday, June 25, 2010

Magic Kingdom

Okay let me start off by saying I have gone to Disney for a long time. So sometimes I don't call it Magic Kingdom I refer to it as Disney World this really gets some people confused. Luckly, not my parents and Bo has just gotten used to it.

So while we were at the Magic Kingdom my mom made a statement, "that it doesn't matter how many parks Disney adds the Magic Kingdom is Disney World." This is so how I feel too.
My mom and I rode It's a Small World Together. I just love the colors that are inside this building. They are so inspiring.

My dad waiting for the Monster's Inc. show. He just had to catch a little cat nap. I think the trip tired him out, but we all had a good time.

We always have to have our picture taken in front of Cinderella's Castle.

No comments: